MA Tech have partnered with a rapidly growing Irish fintech, to exclusively hire a Test Automation Engineer. In this role you will be responsible for the design, implementation and support of our test automation suites, working closely with the development and product team members during the software development lifecycle. You will be working as part of the QA Team and report to the CTO. They are a digital first organisation so you can work fully remote from anywhere in Ireland
- Overview the general approach to test automation and QA as a whole.
- Design QA approach for the functionalities we’re building or have built already.
- Create and review automation tests on the conceptual and the practical level.
- 3+ years of experience as a test automation engineer
- CI experience
- Test automation framework, we are using Blazemeter.
- Git/Mercurial experience
- Ability to demonstrate strong active listening skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Previous experience working in a finance/payments/tax company and/or environment or similar a distinct advantage.
- PSP integration experience is an advantage.
- Performance testing expertise is an advantage.
All applicants must have a European passport of Stamp 4 to be considered for this opportunity
For more information, please contact Ian Donnelly on 01 5222908 or apply below: