27 days ago
We have exclusively partnered with a disruptive fintech customer who is looking for a Technical Writer to join the organisation. You will be tasked with making the products easy to understand for the users and simple to integrate for developers. While doing this documentation must conform to the highest of standards and reduce friction.
Your role will be seen as a critical part of the business in ensuring the support structure is in place to compliment the functionality and infrastructure that is already in place.
This is an excellent opportunity to come and shape your own process at a fast growing company.
- Document new products, features, and APIs
- Document standards, guidelines, and best practices for engineers
- Organise documentation and make it easily discoverable
- Maintain content quality through curation and content performance analysis
- Push the business forward in line with our core values
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to establish and meet commitments with a constant focus on improvement.
- Being proactive rather than reactive for possible issues or challenges, working through solutions and communicating the severity and path to resolution.
- Operationally savvy, with an ability to identify and eliminate process friction while continuing to build scalable processes.
- Quick at prioritising and responding to fluctuating, high-impact, urgent requests from multiple channels including Slack, video conference, email, in-person, etc.
- Proficient in writing software documentation
- Adept at communicating technical concepts clearly and precisely
- Able to quickly iterate and improve
- Proficient in HTML and Markdown
- Conversant with Unix
- Conversant with Git
- Experience with introducing automated documentation tools