Our Client is a fast growing Fintech (B2B2C) that is on a mission to help humans think and feel better about money. They are here to give millions of people the tools to navigate the complexities of financial decision making. They help to understand our relationship and patterns with money so you have the wisdom and confidence to create your financial health. They are looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager to join them in their mission. This role can be located in Dublin, Berlin or London.
As a technical project manager, you will be responsible for driving the technical future of company's platform, products and infrastructure, leading cross-functional initiatives, which span the breadth of engineering.
This is the opportunity to be responsible for major product and infrastructure initiatives that will impact thousands people's relationship with money and to shape the success and the culture within a rising Fintech.
You will work closely with the Product team and are responsible for the day to day running of several technical projects. Your focus will be maintaining project documentation, ensuring assets are up-to-date, resolving blockers and generally keeping the project on track, on budget and clearly communicated.
What we look for in a strong Candidate:
- Relevant experience within software engineering, systems engineering or technical project/program management experience.
- You are not satisfied with just delivering a program on time—you are discerning about product/infrastructure architecture and obsessed with quality, reliability & correctness.
- You have a track record of providing project management during all phases of software development from kick-off to ship, demonstrating critical thinking and thought leadership.
- You can drive internal and external process improvements across multiple teams (Remote/onsite) and functions .
- Ideally you have experience working in a high growth company, ideally within Fintech / banking OR willing to acquire the relevant knowledge.
- Experience operating autonomously and leading large-scale efforts across multiple teams and functions, with stakeholders in different disciplines across time zones.
- Experience in leading initiatives with a global footprint having built APIs, products, and complex systems/infrastructure at scale.
- The mindset to challenge and disrupt!
Reasons to apply!
- Competitive salary / Early Employee Equity Scheme
- Enjoy fast paced environment, driven by culture and entrepreneurship
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers
- Be part of a fast growing and exciting Fintech