I am recruiting for a leading financial Services company that have offices all over the globe. They are expanding their Dublin based Technical Operations team and have an opening for a Technical Operations Specialist.
In this role, you will gain expert direction of senior trade, skill and industry experts to resolve complex issues with specific technology, hardware and software components.
- Monitor all aspects of the global brokerage system
- Analyse, address, escalate and resolve brokerage system operational issues
- Communicate with exchanges to configure, test, and implement new trading technologies
- Work with our developers to design new and improved existing brokerage processes
- Design and develop new monitoring and automation processes
- Act as primary escalation point for any and all technical issues
- Strong English communication skills
- A technical Bachelors Degree is required.
- In-depth knowledge of computers, networks and technology in general
- The ability to analyse and solve problems promptly and accurately
- Prior Experience in a Technology Position
- Experience with Unix / Linux style command line interfaces would be beneficial
- Prior experience with scripting languages (e.g. Shell, Perl, Python)
- A keen desire to explore and learn new concepts, systems and technologies
All applicants must have either a valid stamp 4 visa or European passport to apply for this role. For more information, please contact Ian Donnelly at firstname.lastname@example.org