I am recruiting for a NAV Technical Consultant to join a growing organisation in Belfast. This role can be done fully remote and the successful candidate can work from anywhere in Europe.
In this role you will be working with SQL Server DBA admin and performance functions. In addition, there will be a heavy emphasis on providing Business Intelligence solutions and you should have experience of OLAP, ETL Framework, Cubes, DAX and Tabular Model Cube development. Additionally, working with Power BI would be a distinct advantage.
This is a great opportunity for you to really get your front foot through the door of an exciting organisation as well as working on some excellent projects using the latest technologies.
- Creation, monitoring and maintenance of production and development databases
- Troubleshooting and performance tuning
- Designing and developing SQL queries and schemas
- BI Implementation life-cycle – Analysis, Design, Development, Testing,
- Communicating with clients on the phone, in person and via email
- Be able to educate and assist other members of the team as they move through their career.
- Dynamics NAV Business Central Installations.
- Microsoft SQL Server DBA
- Knowledge of advanced SQL programming using index, cluster and stored procedures
- Extensive experience with the Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack
- Experience in Data Modelling, ETL Framework, Cubes, DAX and Tabular Model Cube development
- Knowledge and experience of implementing Power BI
- Experience using Azure Data Factory would be a benefit
- Knowledge of ERP Business Solutions would be an advantage
For more information, please contact Ian Donnelly at email@example.com