MA Tech are recruiting for a Technical Business Analyst for a key client of ours based in Dublin. This role has flexibility in terms of remote working and is a permanent opportunity.
In this role you will be responsible for providing business and technical support on the consideration, design and specification on a range of projects. These will stretch across the business and you will work on them from beginning to implementation. You will work with local stakeholders to document requirements and determine priorities.
- Act as the business/technical analyst to support the Project/Change Management function.
- Build on strong relationships with those across operational departments and take the time to understand on team needs as well as business needs
- Evaluate and troubleshoot on existing systems and processes
- Work on proposals to improve and enhance on processes and systems
- Contribute to the testing of the system changes
- Product on training documentation for new changes
- At least 3 years plus of BA experience.
- Strong technical skills - quick to understand systems and processes
- Experience with SQL is a plus (Not written work)
- Experience in a software environment - requirements reviews and validations
- Strong documentation and communication skills
Please get in touch to hear some more on this opportunity!