Mason Alexander are working exclusively with an forward thinking VP of Product looking to add a long term contract Technical Architect to the team
You will be a Technical Architect within a distributed team in charge of reshaping the companies digital presence, charged with architecture & integration, hands-on engineering, prioritisation and mentoring.
This is a hands on technical architect role, you will be responsible planning the overall solution and architecture design of the platform.
- Build high quality, scalable, fault tolerant systems.
- Contribute to technical direction of team and engineering organisation as a whole.
- Mentoring of developers on team and in wider organisation.
- Contributing to the technical output of the team, this is a coding position, and we are looking for an excellent engineer.
- Working knowledge of Lean, User Centred Design and Agile methodologies
- A history of developing successful, large-scale, public web based software
- Experience deploying to cloud environments
- Excellent communicator & collaborator
- Track record of successfully building & delivering enterprise level products & applications
- Work in balanced teams consisting of Product Managers, Product Designers and engineers
- AWS or similar
- Big Data technologies: Hadoop, Apache Spark, Databricks
- Understanding of design patterns is essential
- Experience with launching production platforms
- Experience in scaling production platforms
This is a 6 month rolling contract role, the client is highly motivated and interviews will take place very quickly. Apply now or contact Aaron at firstname.lastname@example.org