Our client, a large group with headquarters in Dublin is recruiting a UK tax manager for their team in a newly created position due to continued expansion.
- Lead UK tax compliance and advisory requirements
- Assist with CFC and CIR obligations
- Participate in the global consolidation tax provision process under IAS
- Assist in various international R+D projects
- Involvement in various projects, in particular in helping with the design and implementation of tax planning strategies around acquisitions, restructurings and other transactions
- Lead in the management of audits by tax authorities
- Chartered Accountant/AITI qualified
- Prior experience of working with large corporate firms
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated project management and stakeholder management skills.
Competitive salary and benefits package as well as flexible working options available for the successful candidate
Please email Louise O’Leary on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.