Our client, a large technology group in Dublin is recruiting a tax manager for their team.
- Lead Irish tax compliance and advisory requirements
- Participate in the global consolidation tax provision process under IAS
- Assist in various international R+D projects
- Partner with senior members of the tax team
- Involvement in various projects, in particular in helping with the design and implementation of tax planning strategies around acquisitions, restructurings and other transactions
- Leading the review of and implementation of tax processes which ensure full tax compliance efficiently
- Chartered Accountant/AITI qualified
- Prior experience of working with large corporate firms
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated project management and stakeholder management skills
Competitive salary and benefits package available for the successful candidate
Please email Louise O’Leary on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.