My client, a large group based in North Dublin is recruiting a tax manager on a permanent basis.
In this role you will report to the Director of Tax & Treasury and you will work in a broad tax role, gaining exposure to direct and indirect taxes, tax planning and strategy.
With significant exposure to senior management the successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage all aspect of direct and indirect tax compliance
- Provide tax planning and advisory services to the business
- Support key decision making and investment initiatives
- Preparation of quarterly and annual tax calculations for financial reporting purposes including financial statement disclosures
- Completion of tax audits across a number of jurisdictions
- Act as key contributor in driving group initiatives, tax structures and transfer pricing considerations
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects
- Qualified accountant/tax consultant with a minimum of three years' PQE gained within industry/practice
- Technical tax compliance experience
- VAT experience beneficial
- Flexible approach with the ability to prioritise competing tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
Please get in touch with Louise O'Leary at email@example.com for further information