Mason Alexander is an eco-system of talent, technology, communities, and insights.?We work with high growth, innovative companies who are disrupting industries;?providing them with solutions to enhance their?scaling plans.??
We are driven by a mission to deliver exceptional experiences and add value to the growth of people’s futures.??
We are growing incredibly fast?with a plan to double our head count over the next 12 months and?grow the business?internationally. We will be looking for?creative,?driven,?and?ambitious people to join our business.?
Why Mason Alexander???
We are a company that moves quickly, celebrates creativity, and gives its people a platform to be themselves and be successful. We don’t do boring, and we don’t do office politics. We make mistakes?and?we learn from them. We are focused on progress, purpose and?developing?as individuals and as a company.?
MA is passionate about supporting each of our employees by building equitable and inclusive policies, programs, and practices.?It is important that?each?individual shares?similar passions and is committed to helping?develop our?strategies over time.? ?
We are proud to be different and celebrate that. Flexible working;?4 hour?Fridays;?work from where you want; we celebrate crazy ideas?which means?there are many more to come!?This company is evolving and moving quickly?– if you like to move fast, then we should talk!? ?
Due to winning?a number of?new engagements with high growth tech companies, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist who can?work with us to?continue to grow?this exciting area of?our?business?– ‘Project Solutions’.?Working as an integral part of our team, you will be responsible for managing the client relationship post project being singed off,?sourcing?and?screening?candidates?and managing workflows between MA and our partners.??
- Focus on direct sourcing methodologies to attract top talent for roles across?Ireland and?EMEA region?
- Ensuring each project is?tracking to?each agreed SLA and?successful?completion of the mandate
- Managing the full end-to-end recruitment cycle from initial hiring manager briefing through to offer management?
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies and channels to build relevant talent pool?
Skills & Experience?
- Recruitment experience gained within an RPO or inhouse environment
- Flexibility to adapt and support other business needs when required?
- Strong project management skills?
- Excellent senior stakeholder managements skills?
- Adaptability in a changing environment, being able to manage changes in processes swiftly?
- We are a digital first business which gives you the autonomy to work from where you want?
- We offer a very flexible working environment including our 4 & 4 model – 4 normal days Monday – Thursday and 4 hours on a Friday?
- A clear career path which provides opportunities for learning and growth?
- Full WFH set up including laptop, desk, chair and screen?
- Life Assurance and Income Protection?
- Company Pension Scheme?
What we are looking for in someone?
- Collaborative, fast-moving, and?loves a?dynamic?environment??
- Excited to go above and beyond for customers??
- Ability to assess customer needs and identify gaps??
- Loads of creativity and doesn’t conform to “standard”?
- Able to build rapport and establish credibility with account stakeholders??
- Approaches everything with energy and enthusiasm??
- Takes their work seriously but not themselves?
- Makes MA a more fun place to be!??