Mason Alexander is an eco-system of talent, technology, communities, and insights. We work with high growth, innovative companies who are disrupting industries; providing them with solutions to enhance their scaling plans.
We are driven by a mission to deliver exceptional experiences and add value to the growth of people’s futures.
We are growing incredibly fast with a plan to double our head count over the next 12 months and grow the business internationally. Due to this, we are now hiring an internal Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Why Mason Alexander?
We are a company that moves quickly, celebrates creativity, and gives its people a platform to be themselves and be successful. We don’t do boring, and we don’t do office politics. We make mistakes and we learn from them. We are focused on progress, purpose and developing as individuals and as a company.
MA is passionate about supporting each of our employees by building equitable and inclusive policies, programs, and practices. It is important that each individual shares similar passions and is committed to helping develop our strategies over time.
We are proud to be different and celebrate that. Flexible working; 4 hour Fridays; work from where you want; we celebrate crazy ideas which means there are many more to come! This company is evolving and moving quickly – if you like to move fast, then we should talk!
What does the job involve?
- Working closely with key stakeholders in Mason Alexander’s management team to design and implement talent acquisition strategies and manage all hiring processes from search and interview, to offer stage and close
- First point of contact for all internal roles and employ effective search and screening methods to support the teams to fill multiple current and future hiring assignments
- Play a key role as a brand ambassador for Mason Alexander, sharing opportunities in our company to the market via numerous channels and liaising with marketing on advertisements, market research and production of talent insights
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis through our CRM and ATS
- Work with Human Resources to on-board new hires and implement best practices
- Assist with the design and delivery of a number of structured learning and development programmes and training across the business
There are many other opportunities that can transpire internally for someone who is inquisitive, ambitious and wants to develop their career further. This role will give them an amazing platform to do that.
What we are looking for in someone:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in talent acquisition or recruitment
- Experience working with Hiring Managers to refine job specs and target profiles
- A sourcing expert: you are comfortable with using different tools to help attract the best talent
- Experience with reaching out to candidates and pitching roles via phone, video call and/or in-person
- A curious and strategic mindset with a passion for delivering an excellent service
- Reliable, motivated, pro-active and willing to take on responsibility, with the ability to work autonomously as well part of a team
The ideal candidate will be a confident, friendly, people person who likes to have fun! Most importantly, they don’t take themselves too seriously.