MA Tech are working closely with a leading global fintech looking to add a Systems Engineer to their team on a contract basis. You will be working closely with other developers to assist in the design, implementation, and deployment of Python applications.
If you are looking for your next contract with excellent day rates and want to continue working with Python, large scale distributed systems technologies, cloud technologies such as AWS and have experience with Docker and Kubernetes/Docker-Compose this is a fantastic role for yourself. You will join a close-knit, technical team at the forefront of their areas of expertise.
Get in touch now to learn more about this role, company and the impact you can make to the business.
- To provide ongoing support for existing solutions with a focus on automation.
- To support development teams with implementation of new applications, with a focus on non-functional and operational requirements.
- To contribute to the technological and methodological direction of systems
- Work with applications hosted on bare-metal and in containerized environments.
- Experience in Python development.
- Solid Linux and Bash scripting background.
- Experience with Docker, with Kubernetes or Docker-Compose
- Experience working with public cloud technologies
- Experience with distributed system technologies, including NFS, RabbitMQ, ELK stack, ETCD, Celery, etc.
- Experience with operating and maintaining NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Experience of building/retrofitting effective instrumentation (monitoring/metrics) for existing applications
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and GoCD
- Experience of using Ansible (or similar configuration management tools).