MA Tech are exclusively recruiting for a Senior Systems Analyst for a key client of ours based in Galway. This role has flexibility in terms of remote working and is a permanent opportunity.
In this role you will have an opportunity to join a successful company who are striving within their industry. You will get a chance to work on a number of solutions for an exciting area of the business. This is a dual role where you will work closely with the stakeholders but also delve in to the technical aspects of these systems.
- Promote agile development practices within your projects
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders/teams
- Gathering of requirements and solutions from both technical and non-technical understanding
- Contribute to the understanding of systems - delving into some SQL queries from time to time
- Showcase a strong process understanding
- Prepare detailed documentations and specifications - using the likes of use cases and business process flows
- Participate in defining test strategies - coordinating user acceptance testing efforts
- At least 5 years of working in an agile based environment
- Key experience of working with scrum teams, on user stories and backlogs.
- Strong communication skills - working with both internal and external teams
- Excellent presentation and documentation skills
- Strong system knowledge - understanding of complex systems and capabilities to communicate to both technical and non-technical team members
Please get in touch to hear some more on this opportunity!