MA Tech have partnered with a global financial Services organisation to assist them with a priority hire. They are currently seeking Software Engineer / Site Reliability Engineer to work as part of a multi-disciplinary Agile team.
In this role you will be part of a dynamic team that make sure global SaaS platform services have reliability and uptime appropriate to users’ needs and a fast, agile way of delivering improvement and innovation. Continuous planning and improvements to reliability, security, cost optimization, operational excellence, and performance efficiency with a focus on Azure.
- Improve the lifecycle of services from inception and design, through deployment and operation.
- Support services before going live through system design, software development and launch reviews.
- Maintain live services’ availability, latency, performance, and health.
- Scale the platform through automation and elimination of manual tasks.
- Responding to impactful platform events and participate in blameless post-mortems.
- Collaborate with the product engineering teams and ensure architecture and platform requirements are considered at every stage of software development and at every stage of running a service on the SaaS platform.
- Systematic problem-solving approach in running services on the SaaS platform.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science OR related field OR equivalent demonstrable practical experience running an Azure based SaaS platform in production (3 years)
- Experience writing and reviewing code in C# and debugging in production/from telemetry
- Experience running Azure services in production (focus on Azure PaaS services)
- Experience with Azure services (Front Door, DNS, DDoS Protection, API Management, Web Apps, Web Apps for Containers, Service Bus, Functions, SQL, Cosmos DB, Storage, Monitor, App Insights, Security Centre, Sentinel, Key Vault, Container Registry, DevOps)
- Experience with ARM templates OR BICEP OR Terraform
- Strong communication skills, particularly persuasion, negotiation, and active listening.
- Strong focus on delivery and excellence primarily through automation
For more information, please contact Ian Donnelly on 01 5222908 or apply below: