Software Engineer Machine learning/Artificial intelligence
City Centre key customer of mine is looking for three Software Engineers with experience in Machine learning and artificial intelligence to join their newly formed team on a number of exciting projects.
You will join a newly formed team that has the key focus of developing a new analytic platform and deploying advanced machine learning models to improve health outcomes for their customers.
If you would like to join a technically advanced team where you can make a significant impact on the overall health of the customers, work with some of the best engineers in the market and have strong say in vital projects within the team.
Key skills required:
· Experience with the practical applications and fundamentals of AI/ ML
· Experience with Spark and Hadoop
· working with Dev/Model Ops
·Scala and C++ is a bonus but not strict requirement
· Ideally the candidate will have 5+ years in a similar role
· Experience with Micro services
· Tensorflow, PyTorch or similar learning framework
· Strong collaboration/ communication skills
High level of engagement with the decision makers who will move fast on profiles- interviews will take place within a week of applications with a quick turnaround. If this sounds interesting please get in touch with Elaine Owens on 01 6854414 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org