MA Tech are exclusively recruiting for a Snr ScrumMaster/ Data Engineer for a key client of ours based in Galway. This role has flexibility in terms of remote working and is a permanent opportunity.
In this role you will have an opportunity to join an ever expanding team as they strive within their industry. This is a well known and reputable company - an opportunity not to be missed to join and further exceed your career goals.
This is a dual role where you will have a chance to work on a data platform utilised by over 200 applications while also working as a scrum master.
- Showcase a truly agile attitude with a continuous improvement mindset
- Contribute to the understanding and helping of challenges and roadblocks
- Proven ability to coach and mentor on all things agile
- Act as a change agent for improvements
- Navigate the team towards standard methodologies
- Showcase familiarity with logical data modelling
- Exposure and experience of working with SQL - in particular Oracle or SQL servers
- Understanding of associated development languages would be beneficial such as Java
- Contribution to the delivery of high quality and maintainable software solutions
- Comply and help to adopt good engineering practices such as test driven development
- Lead and coordinate logistics for agile events
- Specialist in applying scrum methodologies in software development projects
- Significant experience of being a user of Jira and Confluence tools
- Passion for mentoring and supporting teams to transform towards an Agile way of working
- 5 plus years of industry experience - with at least 2 years in a scrum master role
- Preferably a certified Scrum Master
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- Expertise in data analysis
Please get in touch to hear some more on this opportunity!