Our client is scaling fast and adding a number of roles across inside sales and partnerships teams.
Our cliente offers Irish SME’s an alternative to traditional banks and our service is founded on three key principles of speed, simplicity and support.
Since launching in 2013 the company has lent over €100m to thousands of Irish SME’s who appreciate fast, uncomplicated funding to grow their business.
Inside Sales Executives:
As an Inside Sales Executive you will work alongside The Head of Sales as well as the wider inside sales and partnership sales teams.
As an Inside Sales Executive you will be engage with SME’s across Ireland. Generally, engagement will be at a founder, owner or CEO level. Our clients are successful, growing and scaling businesses that have funding requirements in the short or medium term.
This role is an ideal opportunity for someone who has outstanding communication skills, great energy, and is driven to help SME’s become part of the community.
This is an exciting and dynamic role. From the outset your daily responsibilities will include:
- Developing a growing pipeline of leads that can be converted into live borrower applications on the site.
- Using analytical skills and initiative to identify key sales verticals to drive pipeline.
- Managing customer relationships & ensure successful customer outcomes.
- Guiding customers through the onboarding process explaining clearly what is required to feature on the platform.
- Identifying and clarifying issues while working collaboratively with customers to achieve prompt resolutions.
- Representing us at industry events and trade shows in order to forge connections and identify leads.
- Working closely with the credit team to facilitate customer success.
- Serving as a brand ambassador in all customer interactions.
- Deliver consistent performance to exceed all KPIs
- Accurately forecast sales on a weekly monthly basis
- Proven background (minimum 2 years) in outbound telephone-based calling (Outbound Inside selling) ideally
- At a minimum sales background should include outbound lead generation, but ideally full sales cycle selling.
- You should have experience of disciplined daily outbound calling and following a productive routine that produces the desired pipeline, forecast and closed sales outcomes.
- It is an advantage to have experience conducting a consultative sale by telephone including qualification, discovery, story positioning, stakeholder education and management.
- It is also an advantage to have been involved in the selling of a proposition based on non-price features, in a competitive market.
- Experience of using CRM system to manage pipeline
- High degree of self-sufficiency, comfortable working on your own initiative and managing your schedule to achieve results
- Third level or equivalent qualification.