We have exclusively partnered with one of our best customers who are getting warmed up on their massive investment into their product design and engineering greenfield function. This is an opportunity to come join a project build that not only offers a chance to build an lean agnostic technology stack which you will have a big say in how the build and design is started and implemented.
Role: Senior User Researcher
You will work on a small autonomous team to deliver SaaS solutions that create exception value for the customer base. You’ll also join somewhere that has a global vision of creating and automating SaaS based products suites over the next 5 years.
This is a start-up style incubator within the wider group that will deep dive into product research, fast prototyping and scaling products that will change the way SaaS based products are used within the organisation moving forward.
What you will work on
- Define and execute on a consistent and engaging user research and design strategy
- Lead the entire user research challenge for the topics that you work on
- Plan and conduct surveys, on-site / remote interviews, diary studies, usability tests, user journey mapping, personas and other research methods
- Plan and implement processes and tools to aggregate and store user research data making it useful and accessible across the organisation
- Analyse and synthesise data sets gathered from research
- Prepare and present key research findings and actionable recommendations to help everyone focus on user needs
- Collaborate with the rest of the team in Product, Design and Engineering to identify opportunities to leverage user research insights
- Lead research thought leadership within the company
- Positively influence teams with motivation and a problem-solving attitude
- Occasionally travel when needed
- Learn and grow constantly. Feed your passion for self-improvement and make those around you better
- A user research portfolio of previous work that users love
- An excellent understanding of knowing when and how to apply different user research methods
- A strong understanding of qualitative and quantitative user research methods
- Hands-on and passionate about contributing to research, experimentation and visual design processes
- Experience working in a complex business domain
- Up to date on user research trends
- Excellent communication skills to articulate, present, and speak clearly about user research concepts, methods and studies
- Experience with agile product development practices and principles
- Highly organized and thrive in rapid-paced environments
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with demonstrated success working within complex, fast-paced environments
- Strong mentorship with a passion for growing research and design teams, sharing knowledge and improving others
If you are interested in hearing more, please reach out to me on email@example.com or 01 6854414.