I'm currently working with one or the best known names in the Fintech space in Ireland who are looking to hire a Senior UX Designer to help work on their packaged applications.
In this role you will be responsible for understanding the attitudes and needs of the businesses associates and translating this knowledge into useful, usable, and beautiful experiences delivered via desktop, tablet, and mobile devices. Your communication skills will help facilitate the design process through positive discussions with customers, business partners, and developers. The ideal candidate will lead by example, with strong design skills and an empathetic demeanor.
- Identify customer needs, and behaviors to translate them into effective and engaging solutions
- 5 years of experience as a designer.
- Confidence leading the experience vision for enterprise software solutions
- Work independently and build positive relationships with customers, technology, and business partners
- Make experience decisions that drive business outcomes
- Help develop UX guidelines and standards for use across all products
- Make well-informed decisions while understanding their impact to your team and beyond
- A portfolio with strong examples of interaction design, experience design or information architect
- Facilitating customer and user sessions to drive contextual research
- Experience with Agile methodology and tools
- Translating concepts into mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Helping product requirements by researching, conceiving, wire framing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Crafting and delivering wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions.
- Making strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Taking a user-centered design approach and rapidly testing and iterating your designs.
- Collaborating with team members and business partners.
- Taking smart risks and nurturing new insights.