This is the opportunity to join a world leading player in their sector to work on the Design System team which builds tools and resources to allow their digital products create consistent, accessible and memorable experiences for their users. They are looking for an experienced Senior Interactive/UX Designer to join their team. You will have a focus on Interactive Design and Research & Analysis.
- Discover and design new user experiences that drive the next generation of web and mobile applications.
- Research, analyze and interpret a variety of inputs to conceive and document user experience requirements.
- Effectively represent the voice of the user to influence and improve design decisions.
- Create wireframes, site maps, feature lists, specifications and other artefacts.
- Develop interactive design simulations using Axure or similar design tools.
- Collaborate with an interdisciplinary team that includes visual designers, content specialists and developers during ideation, design and development.
- Consult with the team throughout development and rollout to ensure designs are understood, implemented and communicated appropriately.
- Contribute to internal innovation projects related to user experience.
Research and Analysis
- Work closely with our internal research team to conduct primary research via user interviews, focus groups and contextual analysis to generate actionable insights for user experience designs.
- Assist with designing usability tests, draft test scripts and perform test moderation.
- Effectively communicate research findings to product teams and stakeholders.
- Monitor industry, technology and competitive trends to continually identify opportunities for applying improvements.