MA Tech are recruiting for an Information Security Analyst to join a growing team within a global FS based in Dublin city. In this role you will support the execution of local and global Technology Risk Programs, with initial focus on Enterprise Cyber Security (ECS) and local Technology Risk Programs.
Reporting to Director of Technology Risk Management, you will work with GS and ECS’s Technology organisations, providing guidance on best practices and general consultation to ensure Technology Risks are identified and the Business Units IT general and other key controls are maintained and adhered to.
This is a hands-on analyst role, requiring strong technical and influencing skills, as well as strong analysis and communication skills to compliment your ability to perform Risk Assessments and manage and test IT controls.Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent required
- 3-4 years’ experience in a Risk, Compliance, Information Security, Controls or Audit Role with focus in Technology Risk Controls management for large-scale, complex IT infrastructures and distributed environments
- Experience of working as part of or supporting a Cyber Security team
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC or audit related professional certification preferred
- Demonstrated skills and expert understanding of Information Security concepts such as ISO27001 or NIST
- Understanding and consulting on information security standards and industry best practices.
For more information, please contact Ian Donnelly on 01 5222908 or apply below: