I am seeking a Level 3 Technical Support Engineer to join a leading IT solutions organisation based in Cork. This has a fully remote option and the successful candidate can be based anywhere in Ireland. In this role you will manage and resolve tickets regarding Issues and Engineering requests.
- Investigate tickets by utilizing technical logs, back-end monitoring tools, documentation, replication, and escalation.
- Write complex scripts or perform complex back-end actions (e.g. activating SSO).
- Tickets are not repeated questions with scripted answers.
- Work independently and manage your time to work across multiple complex customer tickets.
- 5-7 years experience working with mobile applications and SaaS-based software companies
- Experience working support tickets in in Zendesk (preferable) or Salesforce Service Cloud
- Clear track record of delighting customers through direct Enterprise level customer users
- Demonstrated experience investigating, replicating, and escalating bugs to engineers through speaking with customers, reviewing logs, replicating issues in the platform itself, and packaging all of this into a clear package that engineering can fix
- Comfort level using tools like Datadog (preferable), splunk, Crashlytics, Amplitude/new
- relic/gainsightPS etc to identify usage patterns and errors
- Understanding of APIs - specifically Thrift and Webhook using Postman/JSON
- general understanding/comfort level with JSON, Python and/or Java script codes to string together CLI (command-line-interface) tools
For more information, please contact Ian Donnelly on 01 5222908 or apply below: