I am seeking an experienced Senior Business Systems Analyst to work on a key strategic programs within a global financial services company based in Galway. The role involves facilitating requirement sessions with business partners, articulating business requirements and working within the technology organisation to deliver new features/functionality. You will be a self-driven individual who possesses excellent business acumen and continually strives to advance quality excellence.
- Provide business and systems analysis for an agile scrum team on complex projects.
- Facilitate business discovery and communicate complex business needs into clear actionable systems requirements through research and evaluation of alternative solutions.
- You will be a key member of an Agile team, providing leadership and direction to help make it a great team
- You will provide an important role in the delivery of strategic software solutions in a key area of the business.
- As a member of the systems analyst/product owner team you will contribute to the delivery of new features/functionality that supports the growing Managed Accounts business.
- You will work closely with other analysts, product managers, engineers, and architects to define the right solution.
- You’ll use your critical thinking skills to develop user acceptance tests for the business use cases.
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Finance from an accredited college/university and at least five years demonstrated work experience in Business or Systems Analysis.
- Passionate about understanding user business flows with a proven track record for using this knowledge to create comprehensive analysis proposals and test cases for supporting systems.
- Experience of the Financial Industry (Asset Management) strongly desired.
- Experience in writing user stories & working with business partners to elicit requirements.
- You can run effective requirements gathering sessions with business stakeholders, using a variety of methods to elicit and understand needs e.g. process flows, user journey mapping
- You can conceptualise and capture a problem or feature need and leverage different methods to convey the requirement to engineers and business partners e.g. process models, data models
- You have a strong understanding of principles of good software design and can work with engineers and architects to craft an optimal solution approach
- You are able to summarise up scope and status to business partners & senior leaders.
For more information, please contact Ian Donnelly on 01 5222908 or apply below: