- We have an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Systems Analyst to be part of an exciting engagement in the Brokerage Technology (FBT) team iwith a global fintech business.
- You will join a team that is responsible for delivering features for our Cash Management product and you will work with business and system teams to define requirements and ensure the product satisfies business requirements.
What we are looking for:
- The role will involve business requirements review, systems requirements and capability analysis, solution design, and working closely with business partners and the development team.
- Experience with or knowledge of web technology or service-oriented architecture is a plus.
Skills You Bring:
- Positivity and strength in working within a high performing team.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are key to communicating effectively with business and technical partners and understanding their requirements.
- You can work independently on complex technical and functional analysis.
- Open collaboration with team members on shared items.
- You have excellent knowledge of the software development lifecycle and Agile best practices.
- Ability to adapt to unfamiliar circumstances and deliver high quality work.
What you bring:
- You will work with technology and business partners to understand project objectives, timelines, use cases and requirements.
- Our cross functional team need you to translate business requirements for large projects and minor enhancements into systems design specifications.
- You will work closely with the developers to ensure that all systems design requirements are understood.
- You will build a deep understanding of the domain.