about 2 months ago
A leading and growing Fintech company with a goal to tansform how SMEs fund their business is looking to hire a Senior Developer to join their engineering team.
The technology team is currently expanding and there are significant opportunities for career progression and to shape the technology strategy for the business. The successful candidate should have a track record of optimising high performing technology platforms.
- Manage, maintain and contribute to the Core Platform codebase
- Develop core features on the Company roadmap in a scalable and robust manner
- Troubleshoot issues and incidents reported in the live Production environment.
- Operate in an agile software environment within a high performing technology team
- Be metric driven with an emphasis on tracking KPIs and optimising platform performance
- Contribute to the overall technology strategy and help to maximize value from tech investments
- At least 5 years high level commercial experience working with PHP
- Familiarity with Amazon AWS, including EC2, RDS and Opsworks
- Experience working with PHP MVC frameworks such as Codeigniter and Laravel
- An accessible portfolio of projects you have directly contributed to
- Excellent HTML, CSS and JS skills
- Experience using JS Frameworks, preferable JQuery
- Experience using PHPUnit, and writing Unit tests
- Experience working in a CI environment, and an understanding of the build pipeline
- Familiarity with GitHub, Pull Requests and Merging
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum and familiarity with Kanban workflows
If you are interested in hearing more, please reach out to me on email@example.com or +353876666011. Client is highly engaged to hire and will move fast as timelines have been agreed in advanced.
- Any Dev Ops experience or experience scaling applications
- Advanced AWS knowledge
- Experience working in a fintech environment
- Use of VMs or Vagrant
- Experience developing in a *nix environment