A key customer of mine, an International Fintech Company based in South Dublin is looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer to join their ever expanding Technology Division, work on 3 new greenfield projects and help them with their journey into the cloud.
- Participate in full software development lifecycle including analysis, estimation, design, development, integration, automated testing, and continuous release automation.
- Collaborate with technical architects, solution architects, business analysts and product management to develop business and technical requirements and designs to deliver high quality product services
- Develop and maintain API Services and interactive web applications working across the full application and data stack
- Develop software prototypes, evaluate emerging software technologies, and evaluate third party solutions
- Establish and promote software engineering best practices
- Contribute to the knowledge base. Expand and maintain the knowledge base so that it is always up to date.
- Provide accurate estimates for tasks
- 3+ years of experience working in a Full Stack Development – Java and JS Framework (Angular or React).
- Have a proven track record of successful AWS design & deployment of large scale (nice to have)
- Working familiarity with network protocols and understand standard network architectures.
- Experience in Database (Relational/Non-Relational) and Networking.
- Ability to use third party APIs
- DB Management - MySQL, DynamoDb
- Expertise in Cloud Automation methodologies and scripting
If you are interested in hearing more, please reach out to me on email@example.com or 01 6854414. Client is highly engaged to hire and will move fast as timelines have been agreed in advanced - interviews will take place within a week of applications with a quick turnaround.