We've partnered with a leading Irish Financial Institution who are on the search to hire a Senior Salesforce Tech Architect for their Dublin office with plenty of remote work offered.
This is a full time permanent opportunity in the business.
The Senior Sales Force Architect will take a central lead role in Technical Architecture of the business
The role will involve ownership of Technical Design of the business's existing Sales Force implementation. The role will also involve working with the company's Sales Force implementation partners to ensure their design principles & standards and best practices are adhered to.
The role will keep abreast of Sales Force product lifecycle, ensuring implementation will not be adversely affected by product changes and also tracking feature enhancements to ensure my client maximise use of the Sales Force platform.
The role will also track and utilise appropriate Sales Force App Exchange offerings to suit the business. You will be creative in utilising new technologies and methodologies, ensuring that they are introduced appropriately onto the Technology estate.
The role will lead the training and mentoring of Sales Force technical competency within the delivery teams.
To be successful in this role you must be able to efficiently deliver business outcomes for sustainable software change. You must be confident in your role as Senior Sales Force Technical Architect; you must have excellent communication and engagement skills, and be comfortable dealing with complex architectures across the domain.
- 3rd Level Degree in Computer Science/Technical Engineering (or equivalent)
- 6 + Salesforce Certifications minimum with (or on path to) Sales Force Domain Architect
- 5+ years in Sales Force Technical implementation
- 3+ years in Sales Force Solution/Technical Architecture
- Sales Force Lightning platform
- Strong background in Community Cloud that included maintenance of a large number of users
- Sales Cloud and Service Cloud knowledge/experience
- Salesforce Shield & Own Backup exposure
- Experience with CI/CD software and methodologies
Optimise non-production levels, etc.
- Platform Developer
- Appropriate SF certifications
- Data Architecture & Management
- Secure at rest, Secure in transit, Secure in Back up, High availability, etc
- Identity Management
- Sales Force UAM, utilising and integrating different Identity Managers with Sales Force Just In Time provisioning
- Systems Architecture
- Application Design
- Business Process
- Extract, Transform & Load expertise
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication
- Analytical and problem-solving ability
- Flexibility and experience of managing changing priorities effectively
- Exposure to working with implementation partners and suppliers
- Ability to represent designs appropriately to non-technical audiences