MA Tech are recruiting for a Senior QA Engineer to join a global Financial Services organisation based in the heart of Dublin city. In this role you will be part of a team that provides CRM solutions that enable thousands of Workplace Investing associates in the acquisition of new business and the daily support of their valued clients.
- Contribute to the design phases of projects to ensure engineering solutions are automatable
- Work collaboratively with the team to determine suitable automation frameworks
- Mine and manipulate data to create test data and test cases for projects
- Develop and execute automation tests and strategies
- Actively participate in all Agile Ceremonies including elaboration and planning
- Work collaboratively with engineering and business colleagues to define acceptance criteria
- Analyze and report test results, project tracking and product release readiness
- Provide technical leadership
- Drive a culture of quality
- Mentor other members of the team
- Influence the broader team in quality engineering behaviours and practices.
- 4+ years Software Quality Engineering experience, Salesforce exposure desirable
- Exposure to Salesforce development would be advantageous, e.g. Apex and Lightning
- Experience with test automation tools and frameworks
- Experience with continuous integration practices and automated deployment tools
- Experience with agile methodology in a distributed team setting
- Strong experience with writing custom Java solutions
- Test Automation: At least one leading industry tool such as Selenium, Protractor, Cucumber
- Databases: At least one relational database such as MySQL or Oracle
- Cloud: At a minimum, an awareness of one cloud services provider’s offerings (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud)
- Collaborative in your approach, actively contributing to how work gets completed
- Strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks at a given time.
For more information, please contact Ian Donnelly on 015222908 or apply below: