Do you want to impact healthcare using Artificial Intelligence at the largest healthcare company in the world?
If so, this is a chance to do just that. You will serve as a Senior Principal Software Engineer within the Advanced Technology Collaborative and create innovative solutions that help us achieve our north star goal of "Fully Autonomous Healthcare". We have investment areas within the Home Care, Predictive Healthcare and/or Conversational Voice domains. The Advanced Technology Collaborative seeks to shape the future of healthcare through new, emerging, and leading technologies that help people live healthier lives.
We possess the best healthcare data sets in the world. We have the largest scale in the industry covering Insurance, Care Delivery, Fraud Detection and Analytics. We need you to help us turn that “data advantage” into operational insights that lead to healthier outcomes and a more efficient healthcare system.
- Collaborate to define and shape the ‘Art of the Possible’
- Develop (from scratch) Deep Learning models that solve complex problems in the healthcare domain
- Build out distributed training of large models for large datasets
- Mentor and develop junior engineers in the AI/ML spaces, supporting a culture of collaboration and innovation
- Develop a prioritized set of technical issues/shortcomings and/or data access challenges that would benefit from the application of general AI and NLP solutions
- Deliver strategic technical recommendations to address current, near-term and future technical needs
- Make recommendations relative to when to modernize, rewrite, and/or leverage 3rd party technical assets
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning or adjacent fields
- Demonstrated experience in the fundamentals, practical application, and best practices of AI
- Proven track record of advanced AI Development
- Fluency in R, Python, Scala, Java, C/C++ or other programming languages to demonstrate the results of algorithmic approaches
- Strong software design and architecture skills with an eye towards avoiding and reducing technical debt
- PHD level education
- Experience with Spark, Hadoop, MPI, or other distributed frameworks
- Experience with Tensorflow, Pytorch and/or equivalent AI libraries