Job type: Permanent
Location: Fully remote business
Salary: €60,000 - €70,000
Experience Senior Operations Manager required to lead and manage day to day business operations and customer experience teams. A background within a tech or e-commerce business, along with a proven track record in growing and developing teams virtually and remotely is essential. This is a start-up dynamic business, with clients across the UK, Ireland, Europe and the US, who are scaling and growing rapidly.
- Responsible for operational performance of customer experience teams against KPI's?
- Ensuring teams have appropriate training, knowledge and tools to be successful in performing their?duties
- Work?with support teams (e.g. WFM. ICT, People Ops) to ensure operational teams are set up for success
- ?Act as a champion on behalf of your teams and continually drive to improve?the employee experience?
- Provide leadership, coaching and performance management to Team Leaders under your direction
- Create a high performing culture and ensure your leaders are clear on the approach around team and people management and on operational performance
- Ensure that team members have access to learning and development opportunities and enable them to advance their careers in the?organisation
- Identify operational improvements through e.g. process improvements, adding new tools and technologies, additional training etc
- Ensure operations?are managed within budget, that margins are delivered and contribute to the ongoing financial improvement and annual budgetary process
- Own the client relationship and act as the main point of contact and accountable person for the clients business
- Look for opportunities to grow the account and contribute to the client account planning process.
- As an early stage company the operational approach will need to continuously evolve and improve to meet Client needs. Identify and lead the implementation of changes?to the operating model?
- Experience of managing large customer support operations in a remote working environment, preferably within a fast paced tech or e-commerce business
- Experience of outsourcing an advantage
- Proven track record in developing and growing a large team of agents
- Strong leadership, coaching and mentoring ability