Senior Mobile Test Automation Engineer
Financial services key customer of mine is looking for a Senior Mobile test automation engineer with experience on web or mobile software to join their fast paced growing team on a number of exciting projects. You will be responsible for developing the automation strategy for mobile app testing and applying automated tools to support application testing! This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of Irelands leading financial institutions and really progress within your career.
Key skills required:
· Experience with BDD framework and supporting languages(Jenkins, SOAPUI, cucumber).
· Hands of technical experience with Java and java based frameworks – selenium+ Appium
· Knowledge of QA test methodologies and best practices
· Support feature development
· 5+ years’ experience in a similar role testing IOS or Android.
· Experience performing regression, integration and end to end system testing
· Support feature development from a testing perspective by creating automation suites.
High level of engagement with the decision makers who will move fast on profiles- interviews will take place within a week of applications with a quick turnaround. If this sounds interesting please get in touch with Elaine Owens on 01 6854414 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org