I am seeking an experienced Senior Incident Response Analyst to join the Special Projects and Incident Response function of Group Information Security. The successful candidate will play an integral role in helping defend against the latest security threats and ever changing landscape. You will assist on the “out-of-band”, the irregular and support the Business Units and Operating Companies with best practice guidance. The role requires an excellent blend of hands on technical experience and strong communication with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Working directly with Operating Companies and Business Units, the successful candidate will:
- Provide incident response guidance and leadership in the areas of fraud, eDiscovery, threat hunting and major incident management.
- Be an escalation point for the threat monitoring function.
- Perform technical tasks and implementation of new and enhanced technologies to support enhance email security, web security, along with technical infrastructure and applications.
- Sit with business / functional unit leaders and understand their requirements, interpret security ramifications and assist their teams in building solutions for these problems.
- Research solutions to people problems in adoption of technology and to assist Operating Companies in overcoming these hurdles in the pursuit of better practices.
- Support global functions across the business in the translation of regulatory requirements and technical delivery for both in-flight and post-delivery projects.
- Support other GIS functions (e.g. Operations and Engineering) in a range of technical deliveries from infrastructure rollout to cloud deployment to penetration testing. The successful candidate will have a desire to learn new skills.
- 6-10 years’ experience in IS fields providing customer-facing deliveries.
- Extensive technical ability is a must with analytical ability to take out-of-band problems.
- Experience working with Incident Response best practice frameworks and standards
- Experience working on technical platforms for e-mail / Anti-Virus/ Proxies etc. – a strong advantage
- An ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Ability to find opportunities in problematic and challenging situations
- Good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Experience of managing stakeholders
- Certifications relevant to technical risk controls (ISACA / GIAC / Degree etc.).
- Extensive technical abilities in networking, operating system, database and practical risk management.
- Ability to read contracts with a view to understanding IS management ramifications.
- Strong networking and relationship management and influencing skills.
For more information, please contact Ian Donnelly on 01 5222908 or apply below: