I am exclusively working with a South Dublin key customer of mine which is using a digital product and totally changing the future of insurance while at the same time they upgrade and use cutting edge technologies and migrate to Azure.
They are looking to hire a Full Stack Senior .NET Engineer with Angular or a Senior .NET Engineer with experience in Azure to join and help them with their Azure migration. You would get a chance to be a part of technical committee and have your word in solution design and improving the architecture.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code in line with our release plans.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications to support our business.
- You build technical specifications and development estimates using iterative development practices from Scrum.
- You will play a major part in delivering scrum iterations on time and to quality.
- From time to time provide level 3 production support on an as needed basis.
- A degree in computer science from a recognised University or Technical College followed by a minimum of 5-6 years professional development experience.
- Great command of ASP.NET MVC, C# .NET 4.x, .NET core, Entity Framework, WCF, Web API, Restful Services, Web Services.
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS, Angular, Typescript, SCSS or LESS would be an advantage as well.
- TDD and experience in unit and acceptance test development along with continuous integration is important.
- Experience in deployment automation and continuous integration/delivery techniques would be an advantage.
If you are interested in hearing more, please reach out to me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 6854414. Client is highly engaged to hire and will move fast as timelines have been agreed in advanced.