MA Tech are working closely with a Director of Technology of a large scale, well respected multinational firm seeking to add a Senior Full Stack Engineer with jBPM experience to their team on an initial contract basis.
This is a critical for the business in developing large scale enterprise BPM applications that will have massive impact on the company through the design and architecture of the applications including process design and modelling.
If you are looking for a new contract in a well respected company with top day rates on offer and have experience in jBPM, Graph DB, and cloud engineering tools and services, get in touch now.
- Development of data analytics services and dashboards
- Analyzing and developing UML Use Case diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Class diagrams.
- Design, Analysis, Development, Deployment and Maintaining of BPM application using JBPM Business Suite.
- Monitoring JBPM work flow and application, database performance in UAT region
- Experience in developing BPM applications using JBPM.
- Experience in generating Work Flows, User Forms, Gateways using JBPM.
- Hands on experience on JBPM. In depth understanding of process engine
- Hands on experience in Design and architecture of BPM application including process design and modeling
- Familiar w. Integrations using JBPM and has designed the integration components
- Graph engineering. Tigergraph, Neo4j, etc.
- Cloud engineering and Ops - Public (AWS, Azure stack), K8s, OpenShift, Docker, Terraform, etc.
- Big data and services architecture, design and development. Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.