We have exclusively partnered with one of our best customers who are getting warmed up on their massive investment into their product design and engineering greenfield function. This is an opportunity to come join a project build that not only offers a chance to build an lean agnostic technology stack which you will have a big say in how the build and design is started and implemented.
Role: Senior Frontend Developer - React
You will work on a small autonomous team to deliver SaaS solutions that create exception value for the customer base. You’ll also join somewhere that has a global vision of creating and automating SaaS based products suites over the next 5 years.
This is a greenfield build at its core whereby you’ll get a chance to work alongside some of Dublin’s finest technology leaders that have recently joined, who are looking to bring in and build a high performing engineering and product design team that will rival many of the top teams in the local technology market. (They wouldn’t have joined if this wasn’t on offer!)
This is a start-up style incubator within the wider group that will deep dive into product research, fast prototyping and scaling products that will change the way SaaS based products are used within the organisation moving forward.
- Build high quality, scalable, fault tolerant SaaS systems that customers love
- Work closely with architecture and the rest of the team to develop coherent solutions that apply common and agreed best practice and tools
- Learn from faults and apply improvements to ensure that we never fail for the same reason twice
- Influence technical thought leadership within the company
- Positively influence teams with motivation and a problem-solving attitude
- Learn and grow constantly. Feed your passion for self-improvement and make those around you better
- 5+ years of work experience building high performance large scale Cloud-native products.
- Strong dedication to code quality, automation, security, compliance and operational excellence: TDD, unit/integration tests, workflows, everything as code
- Solid experience with build and test automation frameworks (CI/CD)
- Well-versed technical experience to challenge engineering, architecture and product decisions
- Hands-on architecture, design and development experience
- Proficiency in writing efficient, well-optimised and observable digital services
- Deep understanding of how to design and build an extensible service platform
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly explain complex technical issues to all levels of the team
- A passion and curiosity to constantly learn new things as things change fast
- Experience with agile product development practices and Git
???????If you are interested in hearing more, please reach out to me on email@example.com or 01 6854414.