One of our leading clients is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join their team in Dublin.
You will work on a small autonomous team to deliver SaaS solutions that create exception value for the customer base. You’ll also join somewhere that has a global vision of creating and automating SaaS based products suites over the number of years.
This is a greenfield build at its core whereby you’ll get a chance to work alongside some of Dublin’s finest technology leaders that have recently joined, who are looking to bring in and build a high performing engineering and product design team that will rival many of the top teams in the local technology market.
This is a start-up style incubator within the wider group that will deep dive into product research, fast prototyping and scaling products that will change the way SaaS based products are used within the organisation moving forward.
- Deep knowledge of web technology, responsive design and the fundamentals of user experience.
- Comfortable with Reactive programming (RxJS) and state containers such as Redux or NgRx. • Follow best practices in Agile software development, testing and CI/CD.
- Disciplined approach to developing maintainable, reliable and performant web applications Experience with testing frameworks such as Jest, Protractor, Jasmine / Karma or Cypress.
- Familiar with OAuth2, OpenID Connect, SAML protocols and encryption technologies.
- Knowledge of distributed systems and event-driven architectures.
- Excellent communicator and can work collaboratively with architects, engineers and product designers.
- Start-up experience / Insurance domain knowledge beneficial.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.