Our client is a multi-national financial service provider operating within the motor industry. They are seeking a Senior Financial Accountant to join their team on a 12-month Contract basis. This would be a great opportunity for somebody coming out of a training contract and keen to gain some financial services experience.
- Close off the GL at month end
- Month end tasks such as accruals, prepayments, provisions, and reconciliation of balance sheet
- Review of daily cashflow forecast and authorisation of bank payments
- Reporting of management accounts, KPI & KRIs.
- Assist with treasury related tasks
- Responsible for completion of internal process and control documents
- Refine and find efficiencies in existing finance processes.
- Annual budget and forecasting
- Manage audit queries and assist in the preparation of annual financial statements
- Internal Reporting
- Qualified ACA/ACCA or equivalent
- Ideally trained in a top tier accounting firm (Big 4 or Top 10)
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent excel skills, and extensive MS Office experience
- Good communicator with strong interpersonal skills