Senior Enterprise Risk Management Analyst
One of Ireland’s leading Financial Institution is looking for a Senior ERM Analyst to join their growing Dublin team.
- Supporting the review and updating of the organisation’s Risk Management Framework;
- Developing guidance on best in class risk policy structure and content, communicating the guidance across multiple senior stakeholders;
- Reviewing and providing feedback and challenge to risk policies from all of the organisation’s risk areas;
- Monitoring regulatory developments and ensuring the organisation continues to reflect all requirements and guidance;
- Carrying out standback or themed reviews of the current collection of risk policies, reporting on insights or recommendations and monitoring actions;
- Building Management Information and reports and insights;
- Contributing to the effective structure and operation of the Risk Committees
- 3-5 years’ experience in a banking or risk related role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in particular the ability to relate and communicate clearly to senior management and staff
- Strong Microsoft Office skills Incl. Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a small team, with attention to detail, completing tasks to a high standard within agreed deadlines
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise; ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience in reviewing and interpreting regulation and regulatory guidance
For more information on this Senior Enterprise Risk Management Analyst vacancy, contact Eoin Connolly on 01 685 4414 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.