A key customer of mine, an International Fintech Company based in South Dublin is looking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their ever expanding Technology Division, work on 3 new greenfield projects and help them with their journey into the cloud.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems
- Pre-production acceptance testing support to help assure the quality of our products and services
- Supporting integrations with a wide range of third party technology partners
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products
- Ensuring critical system security using best in class cloud security solutions
- Identifying and implementing security and performance improvements
- AWS: 2+ years’ experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS, ALB, VPC, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS, CloudFormation, CodeDeploy, etc) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security
- DevOps: Solid demonstrable experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime Amazon AWS environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools like Ansible
- Scripting Skills: Strong scripting and automation skills
- Operating Systems: Windows and Linux system administration
- Monitoring Tools: Experience with system monitoring tools
If you are interested in hearing more, please reach out to me on email@example.com or 01 6854414. Client is highly engaged to hire and will move fast as timelines have been agreed in advanced - interviews will take place within a week of applications with a quick turnaround.