MA Tech are working closely with a Director of Technology of a large scale, well respected multinational firm seeking to add a Senior Database Engineer with Graph DB experience to their team on an initial contract basis.
This is a critical role for the business in developing large scale, high availability database infrastructure to support the aim of modernising and digitising traditionally difficult areas of any business to modernise into technologically cutting edge functions.
This role is available immediately with excellent day rates in a well-respected and well known firm. Get in touch to learn more about the background of the role and the impact you can make.
- The Graph Data Engineer is primarily responsible for implementation of our customers product Data Solutions using Graph DB technologies that will allow engineering teams to perform Link Analysis based on the Networks that exist in our member data.
- This engineer will create solutions and implement highly scalable Graph solutions using Graph solutions like Tiger Graph along with other Big Data technologies.
- Analyses designs, creates and implements databases, including access methods, validation checks, organisation and security.
- Designs data models, data dictionaries and schemas.
- Build and deploy data pipelines and database processes for enterprise data management applications.
- Collaborate with enterprise teams, product teams, data analysts and data engineers to design and build solutions.
- Gather and process all types of data including raw, structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data.
- Design, code, test, correct and document programs and scripts using agreed standards and tools to achieve a well-engineered result
- 5 - 8+ yrs of total experience
- 4+ years of experience in Graph DB
- Experience in Graph Query Language (GQL)
- Understanding of data infrastructure models: RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Experience with data-heavy large-scale distributed systems
- Experience in development of microservices using REST API
- Java knowledge is plus
- Data modelling and query optimisation expertise
- The candidate should have experience with Data Ingestion, Data Wrangling, Data Processing and Data Mining techniques and solutions.