Mason Alexander is working with a leading company in the health care technology industry looking to add an experienced Senior Cloud Engineer to the team on a 12 month contract basis.
Looking to speak to people with lots of experience in automating infrastructure deployments to Azure and the use of Terraform, Docker & Kubernetes are used as well, and your scripting skills will be heavily utilized.
You will be working closely with Architecture and Security teams in a collaborative environment that thrives on mutual success.
- Design, build and manage infrastructure and operational platforms to ensure optimal performance and availability
- Troubleshooting, resolving migration and cloud-related issues
- Automate infrastructure ("Infrastructure-As-Code” tools) and services, develop and propose CI/CD improvements
- Work closely with architecture and security teams
- 7+ years professional experience in a technical role
- 3+ years in Azure
- Strong experience with networking and protocols
- Experience in fully automating infrastructure deployment solutions on Azure
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with Linux, Windows, databases
- Experience with cloud security, IT compliance and risk management
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Automation and scripting experience using: Bash, Batch PowerShell, Python,
- Server-side development language such as Java
- Experience deploying cloud resources using Terraform