I'm working with a software development company in Dublin who are looking for a Senior Python Developer to join their team.
This role is open to hybrid and remote working options too.
Its an exciting time to join the business too as they start working on their next generation product and you would be a key member in the delivery of this product.
This is a backend python development role where you will have a strong focus on the performance and responsiveness of the application along with REST API development. My client is looking for someone used to working on complex applications and someone who can mentor more junior members of the teams too.
- 5+ years Python experience in a high-volume production service environment
- Preferably have previous working experience with Django REST Framework.
- Thorough understanding and appreciation of using Python unit and system testing.
- Experience designing and developing REST APIs for 3rd party consumption.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Excellent knowledge of PostgreSQL and relational databases in general.
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python.
- Knowledge of AWS is a plus.