Our client, a very active Renewable Energy Private Equity fund, is looking to add a Senior Associate to their team. The role will focus on the execution of investments for the fund (solar, wind, electric) throughout Europe.
- Working on multiple transactions simultaneously across a range of geographies
- Evaluating acquisition or development opportunities as well as executing M&A and financing transactions
- Supporting in the identification and tracking of potential investment opportunities
- Supporting and managing the investment process, including due diligence and financial modelling
- This will be a rewarding role which offers you the opportunity to work within a well-established investment team
The Successful Candidate:
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Strong understanding of M&A processes and transactions
- An excellent academic track record
- A background in renewables would be a clear advantage
- A European language would be desirable but not essential
The role offers a competitive salary and a performance bonus. If this opportunity sounds like something that you would like to know more about please do not hesitate to contact me.