The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with the Product Owner to support the clients and their applications.
- Work with the architect to design and customise new components and the general architecture.
- As part of a scrum team you will actively collaborate from sprint planning, all the way to retrospectives.
- Lead development and delivery to client.
- Mentor junior developers.
- Coordinate with the systems services team to deploy the solutions.
- Contribute to the product roadmap.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- 5 Years demonstrated experience working as an application programmer/Software Developer.
- Relevant qualification, ideally a degree.
- Significant experience and knowledge of Django (Or similar python Frameworks), Vue.js (or similar) and SQL.
- Ability to interpret and discuss customer functional, user experience and data requirements.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum.
- Ability to work collaboratively within self-managed, high performing teams.
- Passionate about technology and an interest in developing your skills.
- Excellent Analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with an innovative and progressive company that makes a real difference for patients, clinical care, research and health managers.
- A collaborative work environment.
- Annual performance and salary reviews with career progression opportunities.
- Healthcare package.
- Company sponsorship of relevant training.
- Paid family leave schemes (Maternity, Paternity and Adoptive leave).
- Office located centrally in Dublin City Centre – currently working from home due to COVID and post-COVID we will have remote working options.
- A commitment to work-life balance and flexibility.
- Cycle-to-Work scheme and Tax Saver Scheme.
- Casual dress code.
- Free breakfast essentials.
- Regular social events thanks to our social committee!