Identity Access Management (PAM) Security Engineer
Mason Alexander are working closely with the Chief InfoSec Officer of a FTSE 100 international firm looking to add an experienced Identity Access Management Security Engineer to his team.
This role, in conjunction with the Group Information Security Engineering team, will be involved in the design, onboarding and ensuring the success of the firms Privileged Access Management (PAM) program.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with experience from a SaaS, Security or IT vendor looking to further their career within an excellent forward thinking organisation with global reach.
This opportunity is full time, with excellent salary, benefits and career progression.
Get in touch to learn more.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Onboard new systems/privilege accounts for Internal customers as required
- Operational Support - Maintain the PAM infrastructure for the firms GIS internal customers and users
- Assist with day-to-day management of PAM infrastructure
- Assist in technical investigations and resolving system outages or performance impact and communicate findings for ongoing improvement
- Assist in integrating diverse technologies with PAM solution in multiple environments.
- Execute the Deployment Plan with the internal customers
- Deploy and configure the On-Prem and Cloud components the solution
- Guide users through both Privilege Access Management and Security best practices aimed at rapid risk reduction in their Environment
- Work with the internal stakeholder post deployment to customize and execute PAM in order to increase adoption, usage, security and implementation success
- Represent GIS in promoting the adoption of PAM in a diverse and federated organisation
What you'll need to succeed:
- 3- 5 years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise company or systems integrator
- 2+ years of experience at a SaaS, security or IT vendor in a technical customer facing role
- Experience setting up and integrating PAM with Windows and Unix platforms
- Experience with integration of various technologies such as Active Directory and SAML provider platforms