Reporting: C level
Salary: Negotiable on experience
My client is a global FinTech business providing complex risk solutions to over 40 million clients.
We are looking for a Security Architect to join the Data Platform R&D team, focused on products for our users, protecting their data and making our services secure.
Required Experience / Skills
- Computer Science, Engineering or related degree.
- Senior experience architecting, building and operating mission critical applications.
- Hands-on experience with Python, Scala, Java / C#.
- Exposure to and experience with distributed systems, event driven & cloud computing architecture.
- Deep knowledge of security technologies, standards (CSA, ISO, NIST) compliance programs and Cloud security certifications.
- Own the security architecture: principals, policies, tooling and infrastructure.
- Experience with static application and pen testing tools and techniques.
- Experienced working in an agile development with continuous integration & continuous delivery
- DevSecOps practices and Security as Code will be a significant benefit
- Passionate about Mentoring
- FinTech experience in cloud beneficial
For more information please share your CV and highlight your interest with J.Bowles@MasonAlexander.ie to schedule a call.