I'm currently working with a disruptive Fintech company in Ireland who are looking for a Sales/Solutions Engineer to join their team.
This is a 100% remote opportunity too.
You will be responsible for supporting the Sales and Professional Services team with the onboarding, retaining and growing out the customer base, while helping create highly scalable, flexible and resilient architectures that address customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of their services.
You will be reporting to the Head of Solutions Engineering
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Confer with customers and product managers internally to assess technical needs and to determine system requirements.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Champion new feature requirements (Voice of the customer) to meet customer needs to Product (Product Roadmap).
- Recommend improved products or services to customers, showing how changes will lower costs or increase revenues.
- Help in researching and developing new products.
- Customer Focus: The ability to demonstrate empathy, courtesy, professionalism and trustworthiness in customer interactions (be they internal or external).
- Ability to demonstrate strong active listening skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to apply functional/technical knowledge to job problems with a willingness to learn new skills and knowledge relating to the role.
- Ability to establish and meet commitments with a constant focus on improvement.
- Being proactive rather than reactive for possible issues or challenges, working through solutions and communicating the severity and path to resolution.
- Operationally savvy, with an ability to identify and eliminate process friction while continuing to build scalable processes.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- The right candidate will be analytical and have 5+ years' experience in enterprise level client facing work in a SaaS, B2B environment.
- Solid enterprise negotiation skills, business, financial and technical acumen; with a key focus on customer satisfaction.
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to turn detailed data analysis into useful strategic insight in order to drive customer adoption and make appropriate recommendations to the business.
- Professional, confident and collaborative. You are an adept client relationship manager, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organisation.
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies.