Who are we?
Otonomee is a customer-management partner, we deliver growth and technology solutions to fast-scaling businesses. We champion the early stages, the trailblazers, and the future makers. Otonomee means self-directed freedom. It is what we believe in for our partners, for our people.
Otonomee is forging a new path in the BPO Industry. We consult, analyse, and bring people and tech solutions to our client’s business, letting them focus on their core abilities. Growth is our culture, our people are our pulse and at Otonomee, we know that meaningful work can be achieved no matter where you are located.
Otonomee, Together We Grow
About the Role
We are looking for an ambitious Sales Development Rep to join the team. The successful candidate will be supporting our partner Money Jar. Money Jar is an Irish owned fintech business who are solving a huge problem for HR and payroll departments across Ireland in all sectors of the economy by offering a simple, seamless & convenient remote employee digital onboarding solution whereby employees & students can have their Irish digital current accounts open within minutes.
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, proactive individual to join an established and entrepreneurial organisation. The successful candidate will play a key role in identifying new B2B customers’, selling a fintech product and understanding Money Jars key USP’s.
This is a permanent work from home role so the only commute you will need to worry about is getting to your home desk.
What you will be doing:
- Developing and managing the B2B sales strategy in conjunction with our partner
- Identifying and selling Money Jars proposition to potential B2B clients
- Develop and maintain relationships with key industry / professional individuals and
- Refresh, manage and maintain a pipeline of industry verticals and engage key contacts for MJ product demos.
- Stay abreast competitors and current/new company products and services
- Understand market drivers and collaborate with both the client and internal stakeholders to overcome potential obstacles
- Use a consultative sales approach to develop account plans and identify specific needs for each industry vertical prospect
- Close business leads to meet forecast commitments and sales quotas
- Maintain appropriate sales development activity to ensure healthy pipeline management
- You will have a proven track record in sales development in a fast-paced environment.
- You must have proven experience with meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You have experience in overturning objections.
- You are adaptable and can work independently and as part of a high performing team.
- You have a problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Self-Starter who works with initiative and drive
What you get in return
· The opportunity to work in a business who will grow substantially over the coming months
· Work from home permanently – WFH allowance provided!
· The ability and autonomy to be able to work from where you want.
· A competitive salary.
· Commission in your Sales role
· The opportunity for quick professional growth.
· Fun company events and team outings.
· Opportunities for flexible working hours, encouraging everyone to have a healthy work-life balance.
· An open and democratic work culture where everyone can contribute, learn and teach.