Want to join an Irish Fintech company that is experiencing rapid growth? Our client is an early stage peer to peer (P2P) lender, leading the Irish market in alternative financing for SMEs. We help a broad range of companies to access the finance they need to grow. We are looking for 2x Sales Development Executives who will work alongside our Sales Director and engage with SME’s across Ireland.
- Developing a growing pipeline of leads that can be converted into live borrower applications on the site.
- Using analytical skills and initiative to identify key sales verticals to drive pipeline.
- Managing customer relationships & ensure successful customer outcomes.
- Guiding customers through the onboarding process explaining clearly what is required to feature on the platform.
- Identifying and clarifying issues while working collaboratively with customers to achieve prompt resolutions.
- Represent the company at industry events and trade shows in order to forge connections and identify leads.
- Working closely with the credit team to facilitate customer success.
- Serving as a brand ambassador in all customer interactions.
- Deliver consistent performance to exceed all KPIs.
- Accurately forecast sales on a weekly monthly basis.
- Proven background (minimum 2 years) in outbound telephone-based calling (Outbound Inside selling).
- You should have experience of disciplined daily outbound calling and following a productive routine that produces the desired pipeline, forecast and closed sales outcomes.
- Experience of using CRM system to manage pipeline
- High degree of self-sufficiency, comfortable working on your own initiative and managing your schedule to achieve results
- Third level or equivalent qualification.